While Stillwood is prevented from hosting any large groups, we still have a gorgeous property and several empty cabins. We have decided to safely open up some of our accommodations for individual rent. We have strict sanitizing protocols and can assure your family will have a safe and memorable stay.
Keep reading below for more information on this new program. If you want to skip ahead and book a cabin click the link below to be forwarded to our booking site.
- Acacia Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Alder Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Arbutus Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Cedar Lodge – Click Here To Book
- Cypress Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Elm Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Hemlock Lodge – Click Here To Book
- Hickory Lodge – Click Here To Book
- Juniper Lodge – Click Here To Book
- Linden Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Oak Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Pine Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Redwood Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Rosewood Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Sycamore Lodge – Click Here To Book
- Tamarack Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Teak Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Willow Cottage – Click Here To Book
This summer we hope to be offering many of our summer camp activities and programming. Keep in mind that activities will not be available until at least May. Even then, depending on trained staff, pandemic regulations, and other realities, many of our activities might not be available. We are excited to make this summer’s experience as close to our full summer program as possible.
- The Lake – We know this is the primary reason people visit. A 30 minute hike, or a 5 minute drive gets you to all that Cultus Lake offers.
- Disc Golf – Last year we worked hard at completing one of the better disc golf courses in BC.
- Hiking & Biking Trails – We have many trails on our property, several of these connect into the BC parks trail system.
- Skate Park – Some significant wind damage occurred to the cover over the skate park. However, we do plan to have the skate ramps open for the summer.
- Evening Fireside TImes – Depending on the specifics surrounding COVID-19 regulations, we hope to offer nightly fireside times, complete with music and skits.
- Wide Games – We are planning on some safe distant games that our summer team will organize.
- Field Games – We encourage everyone to use our play fields to enjoy games with their family while onsite
- Playground, outdoor basketball & volleyball courts.
- High Ropes – With three levels, thirty elements and side-by-side ziplines, there is an adventure for everyone!
- Climbing Wall – This is an indoor experience in our climbing tower with several rock walls to choose from.
- Archery – We have an outdoor archery range that can be used by all ages.
- Laser Tag – A camp favourite with our summer team organizing games.
- Swimming Pool – Depending on lifeguard availability and regulations we hope to have our pool open. Unfortunately, our indoor hot tub will not be available.
- Water Slides & Amusement Park – These are not onsite at Stillwood but are only a short 15 minute drive at Cultus Lake
There is a range of costs for accommodations. Depending on the type of accommodation, demand & other factors the price will change. In addition the airbnb booking system has a small booking fee. The only way to see what the actual cost will be is to visit our accommodations on airbnb. For a complete list click here
Because of COVID-19 our accommodations have some limitations:
- Only 1 household per cabin is permitted.
- No linens, or toiletries are available and must be brought by you the renter.
- Stillwood is not serving food to guests.
- Limited kitchen facilities (fridge and microwave) are available.
- While we hope to run activities, there is no guarantee that an activity will be available during your stay. Factors including trained staff, and covid regulations will play a role in what activities we can offer.
Because our booking system is not setup to take individual bookings we are using the airbnb system. It is not possible to book with us directly. To book you will need to follow the links and book on the airbnb site. All booking can be done if you follow this link.