What to Bring to Summer Camp
Check-in time is from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Sunday
Pick your camper up on Friday at 7:15 pm
Woodchucks camper pick-up is Tuesday at 7:15 pm
- Warm sleeping bag & pillow
- Towels, soap, toothbrush & toothpaste
- Modest clothes (shorts should be mid-thigh length)
- Grubby clothes
- Rain gear, because if it rains we keep on with the program
- Modest swimsuit (coloured t-shirt over bikini is acceptable
- Mosquito repellent & sunscreen
- Hat and water bottle
- Closed-toe shoes
Please label EVERYTHING!
All medication MUST BE LABELED AND BROUGHT IN THE ORIGINAL CONTAINER in order for the nurse to dispense it properly.
- iPod, MP3 Player, Laptop, etc.
- electronic games
- cell phone
- cash or valuables
- food, candy, etc.