Stillwood Camp and Conference Centre
Is looking for 5-6 Food Service staff. Food Service staff are responsible to prepare meals for guests attending Stillwood’s large conference and camp complex. This position offers flexible schedules, however weekend work will be required. The busiest months are April through June, and September through October.
Salary will be based on previous experience.
General kitchen duties including but not limited to: food prep, buffet set-up, washing dishes, cleaning and sanitizing food service areas. As a team member at Stillwood you will be required to help out other departments as needed.
- An understanding and appreciation for the Mennonite Brethren faith, vision and values.
- Food Safe Certificate is an asset.
- The ability to cheerfully interact with Stillwood’s guests
- A hard work ethic
- The ability to travel to and from Stillwood (Lindell Beach / Cultus Lake)
- As Stillwood works with children and youth, all employees are required to obtain a criminal record check.
- The ability to work weekend shifts
Located near the south shore of the picturesque Cultus Lake, Stillwood Camp and Conference Centre serves a vast clientele in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia with increasing numbers of guests coming from across Canada and other countries.
Stillwood is part of the BC Mennonite Brethren (bcmb.org & campsbc.com). Therefore it is important that all employees of Stillwood understand that Stillwood is a registered Canadian christian charity. As such employees need to have an understanding and appreciation for the Mennonite Brethren faith, vision and values.
How to Apply:
Apply by Following this link
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.