Reserve your campsite here at Stillwood!
The Cultus lake area has some world class camping options, Stillwood is no different with our year round & summer campsite programs. One of the most popular ways family enjoy Stillwood is by booking a campsite. During the summer we will have a full compliment of supervised activities on Saturdays. Because of insurance complications our RV sites with full hookups are not available for the months of July & August – only boondock sites are an option for the summer.
Keep reading below for more information on our campsite programs. If you want to skip ahead and book a site the link below to be forwarded to our booking form.
Tent & RV Campsite Details
Supervised activities (climbing, high ropes, laser tag, ect.) are only available on Saturdays in July and August. Depending on trained staff, weather conditions, and other realities, some of our activities might not be available.
- The Lake – We know this is the primary reason people visit. A 30 minute hike, or a 5 minute drive gets you to all that Cultus Lake offers.
- Disc Golf – Last year we worked hard at completing one of the better disc golf courses in BC.
- Hiking & Biking Trails – We have many trails on our property, several of these connect into the BC parks trail system.
- Skate Park – Some significant wind damage occurred to the cover over the skate park. However, we do plan to have the skate ramps open for the summer.
- Field Games – We encourage everyone to use our play fields to enjoy games with their family while onsite
- Playground, outdoor basketball & volleyball courts.
- High Ropes – With three levels, thirty elements, there is an adventure for everyone! ($75/hour/family)
- Zip Lines – Tandem high flying Zip line ($50/hour/family)
- Climbing Wall – This is an indoor experience in our climbing tower with several rock walls to choose from. ($50/hour/family)
- Archery – We have an outdoor archery range that can be used by all ages. ($25/half hour/family)
- Laser Tag – A camp favourite with our summer team organizing games.($25/hour/family)
- Water Slides & Amusement Park – These are not onsite at Stillwood but are only a short 15 minute drive at Cultus Lake
Our tent/RV sites have some limitations:
- Only 1 household per tent/RV.
- Some campsites are further away from washrooms than others. Look at th map when deciding where to book.
- Stillwood is not serving food to campsite guests.
- For the summer months there are NO sites with power water. We are running our Childrens camp programs and insurance will not allow those to be booked in July/August.
- During Summer months most of the east side of Stillwood’s property will be off limits due to Children’s summer camp insurance requirements.
- Our tent sites are walk-in only. It is a short trek, but all your supplies will need to be brought 500-1000 feet to the sites.
- Paid/Supervised activities are only open on Saturdays in July/August. No other times will have paid activities.
RV Sites – UNAVAILABLE July-August
We have 7 full hookup sites: Three 50AMP (#2, #3, #4) and Four 30AMP (#6, #7, #8, #9). The cost for these sites are $50 per night.
Stillwood has several Boondock sites. These sites are setup to handle full sized RV’s but the sites have no power, water or sewer hookups. There are bathroom and shower facilities available. The Cost for these are $30/night
Walk-in Tent Sites
We have many tent sites available. Our tent sites are walk-in only- all supplies need to be walked in a short distance. These sites come without water or power. Water and bathroom services are located nearby. The Cost for these are $20/night
A booking and availability calendar can be seen below.
Click the button to book a site. Before booking, look at the availability calendar below.
To get an idea of availability you will need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; alternately you can start a booking request here: Book A Campsite
Tent and RV Calendars
B5 RV Site Boondock
B6 RV Site Boondock
B7 RV Site Boondock