We are looking forward to seeing you this summer!
Back by popular demand is our family cabin rentals. As we are now again able to open up our Children’s summer camp programs, our availability is limited this summer. We open up individual cabin rentals as space becomes open in our other programs. Usually we release cabins to be booked 30 days in advance. Summer cabins are very limited and only bookable during the weekends.
Keep reading below for more information on this program. If you want to skip ahead and book a cabin click the link below to be forwarded to our booking site.
Available Fall/Winter/Spring (availability released about 30 days in advance)
- Cedar Lodge – Click Here To Book
- Elm Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Hemlock Lodge – Click Here To Book
- Hickory Lodge – Click Here To Book
- Juniper Lodge – Click Here To Book
- Linden Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Redwood Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Rosewood Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Sycamore Lodge – Click Here To Book
- Teak Cottage – Click Here To Book
- Willow Cottage – Click Here To Book
Available All Year & Summer Weekends
Supervised activities (climbing, high ropes, laser tag, ect.) are only available on Saturdays in July and August. Depending on trained staff, weather conditions, and other realities, some of our activities might not be available.
- The Lake – We know this is the primary reason people visit. A 30 minute hike, or a 5 minute drive gets you to all that Cultus Lake offers.
- Disc Golf – Last year we worked hard at completing one of the better disc golf courses in BC.
- Hiking & Biking Trails – We have many trails on our property, several of these connect into the BC parks trail system.
- Skate Park – Some significant wind damage occurred to the cover over the skate park. However, we do plan to have the skate ramps open for the summer.
- Field Games – We encourage everyone to use our play fields to enjoy games with their family while onsite
- Playground, outdoor basketball & volleyball courts.
- High Ropes – With three levels, thirty elements, there is an adventure for everyone! ($75/hour/family)
- Zip Lines – Tandem high flying Zip line ($50/hour/family)
- Climbing Wall – This is an indoor experience in our climbing tower with several rock walls to choose from. ($50/hour/family)
- Archery – We have an outdoor archery range that can be used by all ages. ($25/half hour/family)
- Laser Tag – A camp favourite with our summer team organizing games.($25/hour/family)
- Water Slides & Amusement Park – These are not onsite at Stillwood but are only a short 15 minute drive at Cultus Lake
There is a range of costs for accommodations. Depending on the type of accommodation, demand & other factors the price will change. In addition the airbnb booking system has a small booking fee. The only way to see what the actual cost will be is to visit our accommodations on airbnb. For a complete list click here
As our accommodations are purpose built for Childrens summer camps they have some limitations:
- Only 1 household per cabin is permitted.
- No linens, or toiletries are available and must be brought by you the renter.
- Stillwood is not serving food to airbnb guests guests.
- Limited kitchen facilities (fridge and microwave) are available.
- While we hope to run activities on Saturdays, there is no guarantee that an activity will be available during your stay. Factors including trained staff, and weather will play a role in what activities we can offer.
- Summer rentals are only bookable for the weekend – Friday 6pm checkin (no earlier) & Sun 11am checkout (no later). As we are running Childrens summer camps during the week we need to be wary of insurance limitations connected to our family cabin rentals.
Because our booking system is not setup to take individual bookings we are using the airbnb system. It is not possible to book with us directly. To book you will need to follow the links and book on the airbnb site. All booking can be done if you follow this link.
At the bottom of this page there is a detailed availability calendar. Unfortunately, because of technical limitations this calendar can only be viewed on a computer screen, not on a mobile device.
Below is the availability calendar for our Cabins. This calendar is best viewed on a computer or larger screen. To change the month, select the month on the top left of the calendar. To book a specific calendar, go to our airbnb page.